Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Front row at Chanel: Freida Pinto

Just to take some of my envy pangs away someone please tell me that all frocks she's worn to date were "borrowed and duly returned" otherwise I can't tell you how much I would love to raid her wardrobe especially for this monochromatic Chanel ensemble.

Such is life that Freida Pinto made an appearance at the Chanel 09/10 Fall-Winter RTW show at Paris Fashion Week. She was dressed head to toe Chanel in a beautiful white dress, a signature Chanel statement brooch necklace and a satin clutch.

Freida Pinto Chanel show Paris Fashion Week Karl Lagerfield

To continue swooning, for more pics click here

source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

YJ Wedding said...

I love monochrome & Chanel..
Freida manages to look fantastic every single time.. so envious..

p.s. I started a blog with my bridesmaids hence the new ID. Yishan

Unknown said...

OMG!!! !!! That is truly an asset to own... ...so pretty and elegant.
I want one too ... ...:( :( :(