Sunday, December 6, 2009

Get Kangana's style

Give in to the exaggerated shoulder trend like Kangana Ranaut if you already haven't with this versatile budget friendly option from ASOS. If you are online shopping addict like me I'm sure you have already discovered the fabulous site that is ASOS which refreshes their selection almost daily and ship worldwide.

Left: Kangana Ranaut at ''Paa" premiere, Right: Asos Exaggerated Shoulder Blouse

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

♥akisa♥ said...

you know I've been eyeing a similar shoulder style jacket by Bianca Spender (pink/cream colour) but I'm just a bit hesitant about how long the structured shoulder style will last..

chicbollywood said...

I think its safe to assume that it will stick around for a couple of years atleast as its yet to pilfer down to the chain stores. If you want to invest in something that would last more than a seasonal trend I would suggest going for a more subtle puff sleeve. Again I'll point you to Asos as they have some great options :)