Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Elle Cover Girl: Sonam Kapoor

A very heavily photoshopped Sonam Kapoor appears on the cover of the latest issue of Elle India. The white Shantanu-Nikhil gown against the ocean blue background works really well but I'm beyond shock looking at Sonam's technology altered face; would've been best leaving her as she is.

Sonam Kapoor Shantanu Nikhil gown Elle March 09 cover

On the inside spread Sonam features in a red silk gown by Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna for Cue

source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I would have realised that was Sonam if you hadn't told me! What's the point of photoshopping someone so much that they do not look like themselves?!

Anonymous said...

That doesn't even look like her!! When you typed Sonam, I thought you made a mistake and it was Asin or something. Eww!!!

chicbollywood said...

Neha,
I agree Sonam's face does look like a squished version of Asin's. Just wasn't required was it!

Unknown said...

The dress is divine... ...but Sonam looks shocking, couldn't agree with you more.
The woman is pretty to be left the way she is naturally... ... what say?