Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For the Chic files

Love love love everything about Preity Zinta's look at the 'French National Day' celebrations in Mumbai right from her minimalist au naturel makeup to the beautiful champagne gold gown. My initial thoughts were that it's a Notte by Marchesa gown as it instantly reminded me of the one that I had seen on stylist Rachel Zoe a while ago but on closer inspection it isn't. I'm going to keep looking for purely selfish reasons as I would lurve to get my hands on one.

Preity Zinta French France National Day gown source & source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis a BCBG

A said...

http://www.bluefly.com/BCBGMAXAZRIA-champagne-metallic-floral-chiffon-halter-gown/cat20110/214067100/detail.fly?referer=cjunction_2124638_10553754_20090715105345-f18986a44c

chicbollywood said...

Thanks Anon and A, ofcourse it had be sold out at that fantastic sale price :(

Unknown said...

The gown is gorgeous and I can see by the comments that its sold out!
Preity looks really good in it... ...talking about natural beauties yesterday ... she looks so simple and classy in it.