Saturday, August 29, 2009

In Stella McCartney

Sonam Kapoor opts for a Stella McCartney jumpsuit for her appearance on Farah Khan's TV show "Tere Mere Beach Mein". Whilst I'm yet to catch this episode of the show on air and couldn't find any full length shots but from what I see I really like. Especially the fact that Sonam chose some fresh makeup, casual hair and no accessories leaving all attention on the well cut garment.
On a separate but really exciting note, I have been exchanging tweets with Ms. Kapoor and she's been so nice to respond and share some of her favourite designers with me namely - Balmain (she already owns their statement jacket that I was hoping she did!), Alexander Wang, Christopher Kane, Thomas Wylde, Helmut Lang, Rag & Bone and Zero. Infact she was super nice to even visit my blog and said its "cool" which is of course oh so very cool! You can follow me on twitter here and catch me chatting about all things fashion.

Left: Sonam Kapoor on 'Tere Mere Beach Mein', Right: Stella McCartney Spring 09 RTW
source, source & source

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fresh and clean look, I like it!!! !!! :)
Wow, Sonam and u r exchanging tweets, thats awesome... will follow it up on twitter!

KTang said...

She looks amazing! Very fresh, classic and balanced.

Nad said...

I love her look here.
need to look at the footwear before giving it a 100% thumbs up!