Sunday, January 25, 2009

On reader request - Preity's look at Slumdog premiere

One of my regular readers has requested that I do a post on Preity Zinta's look at the Slumdog premiere in Mumbai. So here we go..

The outfit certainly adheres to the dress code which I assume was black tie as there were lots of sightings in the traditional black tie colours of black and white. It fits her well and she carries it with aplomb like everything else; but I do think she went a tad too conservative as well. Your thoughts? Preity Zinta slumdog millionaire premiere black and white dress

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this !!
this looks suits her !!
do u think that she should have wore a skirt!!

chicbollywood said...

She totally rocks floor length gowns and knows how to pick things that suit her. Whilst plain I think it works too, just felt it was a bit plainer than how she normally dresses up.

Anonymous said...

I love this! It's so classy and elegant and makes her waist look tiny.