Friday, February 5, 2010

In Blugirl

Fiery in red looks Twinkle Khanna in this little Blugirl number on the cover of the latest issue of Grazia. Loving the shorter hair do and the colour of the dress which looks much nicer on the mag cover rather than the orange version on the runway.

In her interview for the magazine Twinkle shares her style mantra saying " A woman has to always go by her structure and make the most of it, rather than try to dress like someone else. I love flowing dresses, but I can't really wear them because they overwhelm my frame. For me, everything has to be cinched at the waist."

On the subject of red look out for my sister's wedding ensemble ...coming very soon!

Twinkle Khanna Grazia Feb 2010 Blugirl dress

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking nice, the red is very "American Beauty" - Really liking the short hair!

I agree with what she's saying: I think its very important to dress as per you body type/age and most importantly, personality :)